- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Contest and giveaway.
- Photography publication policy.
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies.
- Privacy policies of other websites.
- Advertiser Disclosure.
- How to contact us.
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, voluntary personal information.)
- Comments that include information that may identify a person.
- Geographic information such as countries and regions where firstofly is viewed.
- The statistics such as date and time, site visit counter, social media sources, etc.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide firstofly with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or utilize any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a comment section or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Analyze the Site Stat feature built in to the WordPress Platform.
Firstofly may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google AdSense.
- Google Analytics.
- Other third party software that tracks the information about the site visitors.
How will we use your data?
Firstofly collects your data so that we can:
- Share your comments on our site and make them available to other readers/visitors.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Communicate with you should we need to reach out to you.
Upon agreement and with your consent, firstofly may share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When firstofly processes your request, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from the third party company.
How do we store your data?
We store the comments you leave on firstofly when responding to a post, which include the body of the comment as well as your email address. This information is yours, and is never used by firstofly for the purposes for which it’s given.
Contest and giveaway
From time to time we sponsor surveys and contests. If you participate, we will request certain Personal Information from you. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you will have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. To determine the eligibility and notify contest winners, we may ask you to provide your name, mailing address, phone number and email address.
Firstofly will only publish photos that were taken at public places where photography is allowed. When publishing photos, we may blur or crop images that contain recognizable faces. However, it is not always possible. If you believe the image contains some identifiable face and would like to request for photo removal, please contact us here.
Additionally, we will attempt to obtain a consent verbally and/or in writing. If you decide to change your mind and would like to request for photo removal, please contact us here. We will be more than happy to review your request.
What are your data protection rights?
Firstofly would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request firstofly for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that firstofly correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Firstofly to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that firstofly erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that firstofly restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to firstofly’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that firstofly transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, with your consent, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us here.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit firstofly, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – firstofly uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – firstofly uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
This site is for entertainment purposes only. The owner/authors of firstofly are not an investment advisor, financial planner, nor legal or tax professional and articles here are of an opinion and general nature and should not be relied upon for individual circumstances.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer.
How to contact us
You can contact here.