Hello everyone! I am excited and have been looking forward to writing my first post on firstofly. I wanted to use this opportunity to provide you with a mini-series on my most recent trip to Bali and Singapore.
The series will consist of the following posts:
- Japan Airlines Business Class 787-8 Seattle to Tokyo-Narita
- Japan Airlines Business Class 767-300 Tokyo-Narita to Jakarta
- AirAsia Economy Class A320-200 Jakarta to Denpasar, Denpasar to Jakarta, Jakarta to Singapore
- Beaches and Temples: What we did in Bali
- Hyatt Regency Bali
- Andaz Singapore
- 48 hours in Singapore
- Cathay Pacific Business Class A330-300 Singapore to Hong Kong
- Cathay Pacific Business Class A350-900 Hong Kong to Seattle
Bali, undoubtedly, is a premier holiday destination in Asia. As a matter of fact, recent statistics showed that more than three-quarters of visitors to Indonesia visited the island of Gods alone. The island is well known for its beaches with spectacular sunrise and sunset views; lush and green rice terraces and paddy fields; and most importantly, the warm and friendly people of Bali.
This time around, we stayed at both Ubud Dedari Villas, which was reviewed extensively here, and the Hyatt Regency Bali — a newly renovated Hyatt property located in the heart of Sanur Beach. On our way home, we had a 48-hour pit stop in Singapore and stayed at the Andaz Singapore.
We had a great time, and look forward to sharing our experience with you on this trip report!