Happy new year 2020, and hello from Fiji!
It’s the crazy time of year for traveling, and I can’t believe I’ve been away from home for 17 days! So I haven’t had a chance to post articles recently, but that will change! I am about to start a new series of adventures in the South Pacific.
In this series:
- Introduction: New Year 2020 In The South Pacific
- Turkish Airlines Business Class 777-300ER Los Angeles to Istanbul
- Turkish Airlines Business Class 777-300ER Istanbul to Manila
- Malaysia Airlines Business Class 737-800 Manila to Singapore via Kuala Lumpur
- Malaysia Airlines Golden Lounge Satellite Terminal – Kuala Lumpur Airport (KUL)
- Jewel Changi Airport
- Qantas International First Lounge – Singapore Changi (SIN)
- Qantas First Class A380 Singapore to Melbourne
- Qantas International First Lounge – Melbourne (MEL)
- Qantas Business Class 737-800 Melbourne to Christchurch
- Doubletree Chateau on the Park – Christchurch, New Zealand
- Christchurch Botanic Gardens and Tour Around the City
- Getting Lost in the Countryside: Aoraki/Mount Cook National Park
- Air New Zealand Domestic Lounge – Christchurch (CHC)
- Air New Zealand (Premium) Economy 787-9 Christchurch to Auckland
- My First Impression of Auckland, New Zealand
- Adina Apartment Hotel Auckland Britomart, New Zealand
- The North Island Must Do: Hobbiton and Rotorua
- Fiji Airways Business Class A350-900XWB Auckland to Nadi
- Hilton Fiji Beach Resort and Spa – Nadi, Fiji
- Fiji Airways Premier Lounge – Nadi (NAN)
- Fiji Airways Business Class A330-200 Nadi to Singapore
- Malaysia Airlines Business Class 737-800 Singapore to Kuala Lumpur
- Malindo Air Business Class 737-900 Kuala Lumpur to Kathmandu
- Shopping Spree in Thamel – Kathmandu, Nepal
- Cathay Dragon Business Class A330-300 Kathmandu to Hong Kong
- 16-Hour Delay on my American Airlines, with a Happy Ending
- Cathay Pacific First Class 777-300ER Hong Kong to Los Angeles
- Fin: Final Flights and My Closure with American Airlines – It was Good While It Lasted
I had been looking forward to this trip because I got to fly Qantas First Class from Singapore to Melbourne. I also had a chance to visit the new Qantas First Class Lounge in Singapore, as well as the Jewel at Changi Airport.
I finally added New Zealand in the list of countries I’ve visited, though I can’t say I love Auckland. But I have to admit, New Zealand has a lot to offer when it comes to nature. The sceneries on both South and North Island are spectacular!
And today, I just arrived in Fiji for a short stay after a sweet ride on a brand new Fiji Airways A350-900XWB — what a sweet plane ride for sure!
I’m also spending a night at Hilton Fiji Beach Resort and Spa — incredible property!
In the next few days, I will be traveling back home with a few stops along the day – Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Kathmandu, and Hong Kong.
It’s odd for me to say this, but honestly, I am not looking forward to flying American Airlines from Hong Kong to Dallas, even in First Class! Frankly, I’d rather see this flight canceled and potentially rebooked on Cathay Pacific or Japan Airlines. Not to mention, this is my last long haul trip with American Airlines because I’d rather spend my money elsewhere.
I might be surprised! 😉
So, stay tuned!